11/14/15

Stupidity

     This year for the A to Z Challenge I have decided to get a little personal with my loyal readers. During this years A to Z I am going to explore 26 of my many pet peeves. I hate almost everything so filling the alphabet will be a breeze. Today it's time to do S so I decided to take on Stupidity.
     I have no tolerance for stupidity. If I was Superman stupidity would be my kryptonite. I hate to deal with stupid people which sucks because there are so damn many of them. It drains me to deal with stupid people. It really is mentally and physically draining to deal with stupidity. I think the reason it's so frustrating is because you can't do anything with stupid. Stupid cant be reasoned with. Stupid has no remorse or pity. Stupid will have its way with you in this world whether you like it or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the discussion, whats up?