11/14/15

Racism

This year for the A to Z Challenge I have decided to get a little personal with my loyal readers. During this years A to Z I am going to explore 26 of my many pet peeves. I hate almost everything so filling the alphabet will be a breeze. Today it's time for R so we are going to go with Racism.
     I think that being a racist is just about the dumbest thing that someone can be. I cannot tell you how many times that I have been talking to someone, having a nice conversation and then all the sudden they'll say something ridiculously racist and my opinion of them just plummets. It's like a little mental punch in the stomach. It's like Shit, I was just starting to like you, then you had to go and announce that you're ignorant. Being racist is stupid. It makes no sense to be a racist. It's idiotic and harmful. Quite frankly racism is one of the main things holding humanity back as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the discussion, whats up?