6/30/12

Me, on Breasts:


First off, let me just say hello, I'm Shawn and, I love breasts..,

Tell me, what is better than titties?  Boobs are amazing...

Hell, I wanted my first wife to breast-feed both of my boys because most guys like having big fat tits in their mouth and I love those damn boys...
Come on man, you can't C Block your own son can you?

...Seriously though, breast milk tastes nasty, but all girl tits are hot...
That's boobs on girls now, I loves the curves on a thick *ss white girl with big ol' soft, full melons for me to just nuzzle in between on a cold nights or even suck on, But on Guy's titties are just the opposite...
Tits on fat men or skinny douche bags are just gross and I fkn have a pretty nice set myself and even I still know...

I saw it in a mirror.., Lots.

So come on, let's put the man tits away K...It's enough already isn't it?  No.  K,  Rock em...

...I just think It's fkn embarrassing.
Us big fat fk's with full and perky big hairy tits just glistening with sweat as I wait in the concessions line at the community pool to buy one of my kids something being all fat hairy and gross totally surrounded by tanned thick and sweet supple little full fat*ss big bottom beauty's...
It's so unfair but I guess it's all okay because girls still fk me all the time.

I don't know how God gets them to keep doing that but they do...

Tiny wiener, no job, big gut and big fat hairy titties.., most of us look like this and get laid all the time...
It's kinda weird, but neat...

  My wife sucks Mine.., it's hot but kind of embarrassing too.

I mean, I want to fkn look like Marky Mark Wahlberg with my shirt off and you know I would but, I'm just so damn lazy..,


It feels weird when she sucks em, but she likes it.., Chic's are weird dude...Who knows???
...

And yet any who, I digress, back to my original point which was that all girl's breasts are sexy, Tits are gross on guys, hot on girls and big juicy fat ones are good for both nuzzling, sucking, Hot wheels, and putting your willy between..,

So.., I vote YES on boobs, let's fkn save them shits guys, come on, buy a damn pink ribbon, walk a mile, send in twelve bucks, pay a stripper to offer a brainy cancer scientist a topless hummer for a cure..,

Sad, But Hey, Titties, Guess what...I love you! 
So stay golden pony boy and  you curvy bra dwelling beautiful soft sexy bastards!


We sure do love you fkr's..,
Suck ya later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the discussion, whats up?