6/24/12

Fat Cops/Girthy Gunslingers,

Not all cops are fat. Just the funny ones. The fatties are my favorite of all the boys in blue.  I mean is there anything better than watching a fat cop bulging out of his uniform shirt, utility belt holding on for dear life, eating a donut?
Plus I like the idea of a cop I could outrun. Makes me feel better. Not that I'm gonna run or even have a reason to but if I did I like the ones I know would be doubled over holding their knees ready to vomit up there Denny's Grand Slam breakfast after ten
steps. Like on the show COPS when there chasing a criminal and the camera man is running circles around the cops.
Fat cops kick all the ass. I love me some fat cops. Every time I see one I instantly smile inside. I hate it when I see a thin cop because the in-shape ones are boring. Gimme a fat one any day.
I want em so big their cruiser looks like a low rider when they cram themselves behind the wheel. So eat up you tubby gunslingers. I don't care what anyone says, y'all look great!


Fat Cheating Whore!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the discussion, whats up?