11/22/15

Yesterday

     This year for the A to Z Challenge I have decided to get a little personal with my loyal readers. During this years A to Z I am going to explore 26 of my many pet peeves. I hate almost everything so filling the alphabet will be a breeze. Today's letter is Y so lets do Yesterday.
     My problem with yesterday is that no matter how hard I try for it not to my mind seems to want to live there. Even if I get it to leave and stay in the present it still wants to go back and make regular visits to yesterday. While it's there it likes to roll around in self doubt until it is just covered in it and then it drags all of that doubt back for me to enjoy here in the present. If I could just stop doing that I think I would feel a whole lot better about yesterday. So I guess the problem is with me and not yesterday really. Oh well, I needed a Y so we will just blame it on yesterday and be done with it if you don't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the discussion, whats up?