1/16/15

Video Of The Week 1/16/15

     I've got good news and great news for you today so I'll give you the good news first. It's finally Friday you lucky duck all that hard work has paid off and the weekend is almost here again. Now that I've told you the good news it's time for the great news, your funny video selection from Laughing at Life 2 is ready for you to get your Friday going just right like you like it.  This week I chose a video from Cracked about the movie Firefly which had some very funny and interesting theories on who the bad guys on this beloved show actually were. It made me think and laugh which for me is the perfect combo in a comedy video. Check it out below and let me know what you think of it in the comments below..,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the discussion, whats up?