10/16/14

Bacon Isn't Always Your Friend

     There is a whole lot of bacon love on the internet lately. Too much really and I love bacon or, I should say I did love bacon. That is before today's little incident that may have driven a wedge between me and my love of delicious bacon. Because today, for the first time in my life, bacon betrayed me.
     I made bacon sandwiches for lunch. Everything was going great until the bacon in my scrumptious bacon sandwich broke one of my front teeth. Once that happened everything suddenly wasn't so great anymore especially bacon.
     I guess the lesson here is bacon is really great but it can also turn on you so calm the fuck down with all the blind bacon love. It's just food so eat it while you still have teeth to eat it with and just leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the discussion, whats up?