2/25/13

A - Z Challenge Is Coming...

     Laughing at Life, 2 will be participating in this years A to Z Blogging Challenge.  I am excited to be participating and I think it will benefit my little comedy blog here, and I think it will help me develop as a writer and blogger.  It will be the first blogging event I have participated in as a blogger and I am really looking forward to doing it.
     The blog hop links for all the blogs in this exciting event is at the bottom of this page so our visitors can view the other great blogs involved in this years A to Z April Challenge.  Check them out and support us in the event throughout the month of April! It should be a pretty cool event and I'm really thrilled to be participating.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the discussion, whats up?