11/21/15

Wet T-Shirt Contests

     This year for the A to Z Challenge I have decided to get a little personal with my loyal readers. During this years A to Z I am going to explore 26 of my many pet peeves. I hate almost everything so filling the alphabet will be a breeze. Today we are on the letter W so we chose to discuss Wet T-Shirt Contests.
     My problem with wet t-shirt contests is that there just isn't enough of them. I cannot remember the last time I was at a good wet t-shirt contest. In the movies they happen all the time but in real life they are as rare as a unicorn. My favorite part of a wet t-shirt contest is when they get the ladies t-shirts wet. The reason for that is because after they get the t-shirts good and wet you can usually get a pretty good look at some juicy titties. I enjoy that. It's like they say, it's the little things in life that are the best. So I guess what I am saying is that I would really like for there to be more wet t-shirt contests and I would also like to be invited to them please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the discussion, whats up?