4/21/15

Prudes

     This year for the A to Z Challenge I have decided to get a little personal with my loyal readers. During this years A to Z I am going to explore 26 of my many pet peeves. I hate almost everything so filling the alphabet will be a breeze. Today it's P's turn so we will do Prudes.
     Prudes are awful and they aren't content to just be awful all alone either they have to take all of us with them to awful town. Prudes hate fun and cannot stand to see any one having any either so they must ruin it at all costs. Prudes never like anything good. They always think it's gross, or nasty when really it's awesome and amazing and only slightly dirty. Prudes won't care though because prudes hate to have a good time, Prudes arent really good for much of anything.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the discussion, whats up?