11/21/15

Vagina Trolls


This year for the A to Z Challenge I have decided to get a little personal with my loyal readers. During this years A to Z I am going to explore 26 of my many pet peeves. I hate almost everything so filling the alphabet will be a breeze. Today's letter is V so we will talk about the menace that is Vagina Trolls.
     Vagina Trolls have gotten a free ride for far too long and it's mainly because people don't believe that they exist. Well, the little bastards do exist. They not only absolutely do exist but they are a terror that plagues the vaginas and wieners of our society and they have gotten away with it for far too long. I call for a an all out vagina troll witch hunt. We all need to get out there and get deep in each and every vagina we can until we eradicate every single vagina troll out there. We can do it if we really try hard and really get in those vaginas strong and deep like they need so that we can rustle out those nasty wiener biting vagina trolls once and for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the discussion, whats up?