4/21/15

Queens

This year for the A to Z Challenge I have decided to get a little personal with my loyal readers. During this years A to Z I am going to explore 26 of my many pet peeves. I hate almost everything so filling the alphabet will be a breeze. Today we are doing Q so i'm thinking Queens.
     I chose queens for Q because there are many different types of queens that all suck so there is plenty to discuss. The one that eats at me the most is real Queens. You know, like that one who lives in England and is all old with the big goofy eared son? Where does she get off? I hate her. She acts like a clown. Always waving with those stupid white gloves. How you supposed to eat chicken wings with those stupid gloves on? It's so royally stupid to prance around in the year 2015 like you are Kings and Queens who slay dragons and knight lords. I think the royal family looks ridiculous and it's time the pageantry ended.

6 comments:

  1. ROFL... um as harsh as your point may be... you do have a decent one. Unless, maybe the queen doesn't like chicken wings... but WHO doesn't like chicken wings? My guess is when she is inside she dresses how she wants. Probably still a little proper yes but without the gloves atleast. Outside she is expected to be more traditional I guess maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "How you supposed to eat chicken wings with those stupid gloves on?"

    Very good question. I never really thought about the downside of royalty like that. All the pomp and power in the world isn't worth it if you can't enjoy a good plate of hot & saucy wings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In 2015, the monarchy doesn't seem relevant. I guess the persons who live in countries that still have royalty would understand the relevance better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you think you'll be able to finish the A to Z Challenge this year?

    Arlee Bird
    A to Z Challenge Co-host
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I failed it this year even with a theme and being prepared. I haven't even been able to get on here at all till now. It's funny because out of all 3 times i've done this challenge this is the time I was actually the most prepared and yet didn't make it.

      Delete
  5. YOU HAVE A nice blog dear
    follow?
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/ #MELODY JACOBS
    thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the discussion, whats up?