4/10/15

Idiots

This year for the A to Z Challenge I have decided to get a little personal with my loyal readers. During this years A to Z I am going to explore 26 of my many pet peeves. I hate almost everything so filling the alphabet will be a breeze. Today is I so we will do Idiots.
     I hate idiots. You know, just very stupid and wilfully ignorant and rude people. They are typically loud and the type that are not just dumb but also very proud of being uneducated and simple. As if their simplicity gives them some kind of basic purity and innocence to excuse their obnoxious behavior out of just not knowing any better. I guess in a way it kind of does give you a kind of childish quality. It's just not cute on an adult. They are also a lot closer to our more natural animalistic core. 
     Idiots are also very frustrating to deal with because sense and logic mean absolutely  nothing to an idiot. An argument with an idiot is an exercise in futility. You loose no matter what because your opponent is so stupid and ignorant that they have no shame and therefore cannot be swayed or even made aware of any other viewpoint. They lose without realizing they have lost and also without caring at all. It's infuriating and I hate them for it.

2 comments:

  1. I have a real low tolerance for stupidity. I don't mean someone who can't help the way they are, I'm talking about just begin plain stupid. People can fix their own stupid! At some point they should realize people are rolling their eyes so hard they are getting whiplash and just shut up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Great comment. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Thanks for joining the discussion, whats up?