4/7/15

Farting

This year for the A to Z Challenge I have decided to get a little personal with my loyal readers. During this years A to Z I am going to explore 26 of my many pet peeves. I hate almost everything so filling the alphabet will be a breeze. Today's letter is F so I want to discuss Farting.

     Farting is a bodily function. That is all. I do not believe it is funny at all. And quite frankly I believe it is a private bathroom bodily function because its just rude to fart around other people. Also some people, like me, have weak stomachs and can't take that kind of talk. It's just really inconsiderate and when used in comedy it almost always feels cheap, hacky and lazy. So yes, I'd have to say that farting, whether real or for pretend grosses me out and is a big pet peeve of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the discussion, whats up?