4/3/15

Cowards

     This year for the A to Z Challenge I have decided to get a little personal with my loyal readers. During this years A to Z I am going to explore 26 of my many pet peeves. I hate almost everything so filling the alphabet will be a breeze. Today is C so why don't we do Cowards.
     Cowards suck because cowards are useless. What can you do with a coward in a difficult or life threatening situation besides use them as a human shield? Nothing, thats what. Cowards make me so angry only because there are so fucking many of them. Evil things are allowed to happen so prevalently because the world is stocked full of cowards in an ocean swarming with sharks. It's every man for themselves against the alphas and it's disgusting. That is why I hate cowards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the discussion, whats up?