12/17/13

Mental Hospital Joke


There was a nurse in a mental institution. As he was doing his rounds, he saw a patient dribbling an imaginary basketball and then shooting it. The nurse said "What are you doing?" The man replied, "I get out in 2 months and I'm going to the NBA." The nurse laughed and moved on
The nurse then visited his final room and saw a man jogging in pace. The nurse said "And what are you doing?" The man replied, "I'll be out in a year and I'm gonna run in the Olympics!"
The nurse walked down the hall to go to the office. On the way he saw a man, naked, covered in peanuts, and thrusting his hips violently. The nurse went in and screamed, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" The man replied, "I'm fucking nuts and I ain't never getting out of here!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the discussion, whats up?