6/23/12

Evil/Ex-Wife


 

I have never seen evil as genuine and pure or as fat as I saw in my ex-wife.

'If the Devil met my ex-wife he'd be worried about losing his damn job. He'd be all "Damn I need to take a seminar or something because I'm not evil enough. If God finds out about this succubus I'm gonna lose my frigging job and in this economy he doesn't want that." '




I swear the woman is a monster. The things she's capable of I couldn't even imagine doing. I cant even understand the things she does. But I'm trying to understand that no matter how hard I try I'll never understand and she will always resent me. And what's better I'm trying to remind myself that it doesn't even matter.
Who cares what she thinks of me long as she takes care of the kids I shouldn't care I guess because I cant fix it, I know that.
Plus she is a horrible person who quite frankly is dumb as a bag of laundry and passed on the best thing she'll ever have and I'm better off without her. So good riddance to fat rubbish...

Funny Fat Joke, Busted Button, Click Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the discussion, whats up?