8/20/12

Found or Overheard Jokes, vol3


Found or Overheard Jokes, vol3

Random funny jokes that I was told or overheard recently..,

Deep within a forest, a little turtle began to climb a tree. After hours of effort, he reached the top, jumped into the air waving his front legs and crashed to the ground. After recovering, he slowly climbed the tree again, jumped, and fell to the ground. The turtle tried again and again, while a couple of birds sitting on a branch watched his sad efforts. Finally, the female bird turned to her mate. "Dear," she chirped, "I think it's time to tell him he's adopted."

‘Who says clean jokes can't be funny?'

________________________________________________________________

Two campers are hiking in the woods when one is bitten on the rear end by a rattlesnake. “I’ll go into town for a doctor,” the other says. He runs ten miles to a small town and finds the town’s only doctor, who is delivering a baby. “I can’t leave,” the doctor says. ‘But here’s what to do. Take a knife, cut a little X where the bite is, suck out the poison and spit it on the ground.” The guy ruins back to his friend, who is in agony. ‘What did the doctor say?” the victim asks. “He says you’re gonna die.”

‘I know that one was a classic, but even though its an oldie, it's still a goodie'

Click below for more..,

"I'm worried that I'm losing my wife's love," the husband told the counselor. "Has she started to neglect you?" The counselor asked. "Not at all," the dejected man replied. "She meets me at the door with a cold drink and a warm kiss. My shirts are always ironed, she's a great cook, the house is always neat, she keeps the kids out of my hair. She lets me choose the television shows we watch and she never objects to sex or says she has a headache." "So what's the problem?" The counselor asked. "Maybe I'm just being too sensitive," the husband ventured, "but at night, when she thinks I'm sleeping, she puts her lips close to my ear and whispers, 'Die! You son of a bitch, die!'"

‘No wonder gays want to get married.  It's such a beautiful union.’







Thanks for stopping by, come back soon and check out the new. ‘Laughing At’ coming the 25th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the discussion, whats up?