11/14/15

Time

This year for the A to Z Challenge I have decided to get a little personal with my loyal readers. During this years A to Z I am going to explore 26 of my many pet peeves. I hate almost everything so filling the alphabet will be a breeze. Today it is time for T so let's do Time.
     Time is a bitch because it's always screwing with you. Sometimes it goes by really fast, usually during the really good times that you want to last forever. Then other times, usually the worst times that you'd rather speed up like when you're at work, time just crawls and seems to go on forever. But the worst thing as far as I am concerned about time for me is that it is finite. I don't like the thought that a clock is running out for me and when it's up I'm done here. It stresses me out sometimes because you never know how much time you have left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the discussion, whats up?